Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back from the dead!!

Well It has been a while since I last posted and it has been way crazy!! I have tried a couple of times to just post some pics but for some reason it would not let me. Do any of you bloggers ever have this trouble? I mean, seriously, it makes me soo mad when i take the time to click on them (which takes forever) and then it says it failed!! But, anyway, times are busy. I am working more this summer getting ready for the alltel/verizon merger that is taking place next week!! Which means some of our stores will stay alltel and some will become verizon. This should be lots of fun.. We went to the beach last week and had a blast. Took the boys to Shipwreck Island and I forgot how much I loved it. They had an AWESOME time. I tried to upload some pics but of course today would be one of the days it would not let me. Brice is enjoying being out for the summer!! He does not want to start 1st grade!! Hayes is just going with the flow. Always into something!! Hope this finds all of my "blogger" friends well!! I have missed you!!!!

4 comments:

~k said...

Glad to see you back online!!!
Looking forward to reunion!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So glad to see you!
I loved Shipwreck Island SOOO much back in the day. I bet my kiddos would love it now.
I don't know about the pics... bummer!

LeAnne said...

i know what you mean, i'm having such a hard time getting to my blogging lately:) glad you're back:)

kristen said...

1st grade here we come!!!