Saturday, September 27, 2008

Better Late Than Never



Well I am just now posting pics of Hayes birthday party because my camera has been giving me some fits. I need a new one bad but I am having a hard time deciding which one to go with. You know that is a big decision!! Anyways Hayes had a great time. we had a frog party and it was a blast!! I put up some small pools for the little ones and a big sandbox. We rented a big slide as well for Brice and the older kids. Hayes stayed on it as well. We kept the slide all weekend so by Sunday night we were all wore out. It was a great day though!
Mrs. Fran did an awesome job on the cake. Hayes kept sneaking in to the dining room to eat the flies that she had put on it!! She also made brownies with big polka dots on them to match the cake and she did the party favors which were chocolate crickets and bugs...they were too cute.
Brice is giving me a big smile because he absolutley loves this slide. He begged us to buy one. But who has storage for this thing???
Hayes had a blast going down it. Brantley and I had to stand in it and boost him up all weekend. I think we were more tired than he was.
This was our only pic of the day together. And we didnt even get one with Brice. Are any of you as bad as us about family pics??

Hayes got lots of new tractors from Aunt KK and Uncle Leo. He loves them and plays with them all day!
Wiped out after a long day.
Party was great!! Now I have a couple of months to recooperate until Brices.

3 comments:

kristen said...

Looks like so much fun! You know that slide would look good in your backyard all year long! We are terrible about family pics too!

Emily said...

looks like such a fun party! and what an adorable cake! they b&w of yall and hayes is a great picture..yes, we're just as bad about family pictures.

annieck said...

What a FUN party!!! LOVE the cake!

You guys took a great family picture...even if you were missing one. We hardly ever get family pictures. It's always a major stressor at the beginning of each school year because Tristan always has to have one. I never have one of the four of us. It's always two and two. :)