Friday, September 12, 2008

Where Have I Been??

Well I have been having some trouble with my blog on my laptop. I thought that I was going to have to start completely over (ugh!!) but it looks like it might just be a problem with my computer. So I am posting from home today. Hayes turned 2 last Friday!! So a little late but Happy Birthday to my big man!! We had a pretty busy day Friday getting ready for the party. We had a fun outdoor party at home and rented a big slide for Brice and the older kids and set up pools for the smaller kids. I will try and get the pics posted today. I still cant believe my baby is 2. The time sure is flying by!!

5 comments:

annieck said...

Happy birthday, Hayes!!! :):):)
Can't wait to see pics!

Cude said...

I would love to see the pictures! I am still trying to get Max's planned. We are having it at my aunt and uncle's in Ozark and would love to see you! Leslie

LeAnne said...

sounds like a fun party...can't wait to see the pictures!!

Emily said...

happy birthday to Hayes! hope he had a good day. time does fly by.. looking forward to the bday pics!

Sherrie said...

Happy Birthday Hayes!!! I didn't even realize it was his bday. I have been a little overwhelmed. Brice told me Sunday that he saw me at school but that I did not see him and he is right I did not see him. Miss Priss was not in a good mood at all and not too thrilled with all the adults wanting to ooo and ahhh over her. I was proud of him for letting me know!! LOL Yes he has come a long way!!!