Friday, August 29, 2008

Hangin Around

Well it looks like we will be hanging around here this weekend. Hayes has gotten sick with a sinus infection and ear infection so it looks like we wont be ending the summer with a "bang" at the lake. Brice and Brantley are not happy to say the least but I dont want to put my baby in nasty lake water already sick. He seems to be feeling a little better today though. So it looks like we will be just hanging out!! I was hoping to get some good pics of the boys on the boat...I will post some of us around the house. Have a great Labor Day weekend and be safe on the roads!!

2 comments:

annieck said...

Poor guy!
I'm sure it will be nice to spend a relaxing weekend at home.
I hope he gets better quickly! I'll be praying for that sweet little man. :)

Ashley Eiler said...

hey amber!
great to finally put a name with a face...adding links on my blog- hope you don't mind...can't wait to follow you!! blessings!!