Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big Day Today!!!

Well the big debate is here and I have to say I am a little nervous. I dont know if I can even watch it. I am praying for Governor Palin today that the Lord would use her tonight. I am praying that he will guide her words so that she would speak to those who need to hear it the most. I am very proud that she has not hid her dependence on him. She has taken so many hard hits that I really want her to "shine" tonight...
"Lord please place your hands upon her today and tonight. Please give her the strength and confidence to get through this debate and help her to glorify you in the process. IF you truly have a plan for her to be an "Esther" for our nation then I know you will use her and not forsake her. Please be her guide tonight with the words that come from her mouth and the thoughts of her heart. Thank you in advance. Amen"
Please remember Sara Palin today and tonight.

4 comments:

kristen said...

I have prayed for her today too! Thanks for the email.

annieck said...

Awesome prayer, Amber! I've been praying for her today too.
Thank you for sharing this and for your encouragement!!!
I miss you!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Amen! I prayed all day yesterday, too! I think she rocked it!

andi said...

Hey! Came upon your blog and read the prayer for Gov. Palin... I believe that the Lord calmed her and He gave her the words to say and not say! I am thrilled that she is on the ticket from what I can tell!