Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Little Frustrated

I am watching the debate right now and I am so ready for this election to be over. I am wondering if this will be the year that all the Christians out there will finally stand up for something and go to the polls and vote in November. I get so tired of being ran over by liberals who always seem to come together for what they want. I am tired of Christians just sitting back while liberals get everything they want. I pray now that Christians and conservatives finally get up off their behinds and start standing up for what they believe in...all the way to the polls!! Sorry just a little frustrated tonight!! :)

3 comments:

kristen said...

I get frustrated about it,too...AND scared AND mad AND depressed! But my Bible study leader said this morning, "Our hope is not in anything on this earth...it is in Jesus!" I will continue to remind myself of that and of the fact that God is Sovereign!

andi said...

Very frustrating. I am not sure what is going on with it all...C.R.A.Z.Y.! I am checking out of it for a couple of days.

Donna said...

AMEN! I share your frustration. Bad things happen when good people do nothing! We just have to keep praying!