Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Disney Cruise Here We Come!!

We are leaving this morning for a Disney Cruise and I am so pumped!!! I finally had to get out of bed at 5:30am because I could not possibly lay there any longer. Is something wrong with that picture? You would think it would be Brice that is up excted but he is still sleeping away. I think I am more excited because he doesnt have any clue what to expect. You can tell them all day that you are going on a cruise and he has seen ships on TV but never up close. I cant wait to see his face when we drive up to the ship. Anyways wish us a safe trip and will post pics when we get home!!

4 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

WOOHOO!!! Have a wonderful trip!!

annieck said...

How fun is that?! You guys have a blast! Can't wait to read all about it!!! :)

LeAnne said...

can't wait to read about the fun!!!

kristen said...

Can't wait to see pictures!