Monday, July 7, 2008

My journey Begins

Hello all!! Well my blog is finally up and going....Hilary did an awesome job setting up my blog for me....it makes me not feel as bad about not keeping up with my scrapbooking as much!! :) I was so good about keeping up with Brice but when Hayes came along....let's just say I am still trying to pick the color of his album. I know, I know that is so bad but time just flies now...Anyways, I am getting with "the times". I thought I was pretty computer literate but I am still learning how to post pics, do a video, and add pics the easiest way. So if you have any good advice please send it my way.

We had a great 4th weekend. We went to the lake. We got a new tube and Brice loved it. He wears me out wanting to go so fast. My arms are sore today from holding on so tight. The faster the better for him. Hayes actually got on yesterday with Brice and Brantley and he did so good. I will post the pic of all 3 of them as soon as i learn how.....ha ha!!

5 comments:

Cude said...

Love your blog! It's so cute, and it will be a great way for us to keep up with you. Leslie

annieck said...

WELCOME!
Your boys are SO precious! So glad I can keep up with you guys! :)

Crystal said...

Never heard of this, but I really like your page. I can't wait to hear more about this. You are right about time flying by so quickly. I can't believe Brice and Bailee will start Kindergarten this year.

Emily said...

so great of you to join "us", amber! :) it'll be a great way to keep in touch. and i love your page..it looks awesome!

emily

kristen said...

Amber..so glad you have a blog! I've had one since Feb. and I love it...although it is very addicting! Don't even mention scrapbooking to me. I have AC's book until she is about 4 MONTHS OLD. I bought one for Owen and Steve was like, "why?" So, I have decided that this is my scrapbook and it is a whole lot more fun! Glad you found me on FB!